BASIC Bank offers fixed term deposit to boost up customers savings in time. One can deposit a lump sum of money for a fixed period to get attractive rate of return.
- A non-transferrable instrument (FDR) to be issued in favor of account holder.
- Taxes and duties will be applied as per govt. rule.
- Premature encashment will be allowed but conditions applied.
- Loan facility available up to 90% of deposit amount but conditions applied.
Fixed Term Deposit can be opened in the name of:
- Individual (Single).
- Two or more Individuals (Joint)
- Sole Proprietorship Concern.
- Partnership Concern (Firm).
- Limited Companies (both Public and Private).
- Society / Club / Association / Local Bodies / Govt./Semi Govt. Organization, etc.
Required Information & Documents:
- Duly filled up Account Opening Form.
- NID/ Birth Certificate/ Valid Passport
- TIN (if any).
- Two copies of recent passport size Photographs of account holder duly attested by the Introducer.
- One copy of Passport Size Photograph of Nominee duly attested by the Account Holder.
For opening of FDR accounts for joint stock companies, associations and clubs etc.:
- Copy of Registration or Incorporation certificate (in case of company or registered organization)
- Copy of certificate of commencement (only for public limited company).
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (in case of limited company)
- Copy of Constitution and By-law (in case of association)
- Copy of minutes of board of directors / managing committee / governing body meeting for account management
- Certified copy of the names of directors / officials and their signatures
Tenure wise Interest Rate:
*Interest rate is subject to change from time to time.