Savings Deposit Account is a basic type of bank account that allows to deposit money, keep it safe, and withdraw funds, all while earning interest. It also promotes the savings habit among the people.
* Opening deposit is minimum Tk.200/-(Tk. Two Hundred)
* Cheque-book, ATM Service, SMS Alert Service.
* Taxes and duties will be applied as per rule.
* State owned organization/project funds/govt. program, etc. related account may be opened without any initial balance.
Savings Account may be opened in the name of:
* Individual (Single).
* Two or more Individuals (Joint)
* Minor jointly with Natural / Legal Guardian.
* Clubs / Societies / Associations or Similar Institutions / non-profit organizations and others.
* 3.50% p.a.
*Interest rate is subject to change from time to time.
Required Information & Documents:
* Duly filled up Account Opening Form.
* NID / Birth Certificate / Valid Passport.
* TIN (if any).
* Two copies of recent passport size Photographs of account holder duly attested by the Introducer.
* One copy of Passport Size Photograph of Nominee duly attested by the Account Holder.
For opening of Savings Deposit Account in the name of Club / Societies / Associations or Similar Institutions / non-profit organization, etc.:
* Copy of constitution / by-law / code of conduct of the concern
* Copy of minutes of managing committee / governing body meeting for account management