School banking is a specially designed deposit product for the students with a vision to increase their savings habit and familiarize young generations with banking. The scheme is a savings account in nature and will be treated as minor account.
* Opening deposit is minimum Tk.100/-(Tk. One Hundred).
* There will be no charges and no minimum balance requirement to maintain the account.
* Cheque-book, ATM Service, SMS Alert Service.
* Taxes and duties will be applied as per govt. rule.
School Banking Account may be opened in the name of:
* A student who is under 18 years old jointly with his/her Natural / Legal Guardian.
* 4.00% p.a.
*Interest rate is subject to change from time to time.
Required Information & Documents:
* Duly filled up Account Opening Form.
* School ID Card / Pay-slip / School Certificate of the Student.
* Birth Certificate of the Student.
* NID / Birth Certificate / Valid Passport of Natural / Legal Guardian.
* 2(two) copy recent passport size Photographs of account holder and 2(two) copy recent passport size Photographs of natural / legal guardian duly attested by the Introducer.
* One copy of Passport Size Photograph of Nominee duly attested by the legal guardian of account holder.
NB: Parents of the student could be both legal guardian & nominee of the account.