BASIC Bank provides Special Notice Deposit Account facility for corporate customers for day-to-day business operations. Any individual or corporate body can open Special Notice Deposit Account, which is an interest bearing deposit account, for a short period of time. However, 7 days of notice is required if the customer wishes to withdraw money from this account.
- Opening deposit is minimum Tk.500/-(Tk. Five Hundred).
- 7 days of notice is required for withdrawal money.
- Cheque-book, ATM Service, SMS Alert Service.
- Taxes and duties will be applied as per govt. rule.
- State owned organization / project funds / govt. program, etc. related account may be opened without any initial balance.
BASIC Special Notice Deposit (SND) may be opened in the name of:
- Two or more Individuals (Joint)
- Sole Proprietorship Concerns
- Partnership Firms
- Limited Companies (Both Public and Private)
- Societies / Clubs / Associations / Local Bodies
- Govt. / Semi Govt. Offices / Corporations / Autonomous bodies.
|Less than Tk. 1.00 crore
|Tk. 1.00 crore & above but less than Tk. 25.00 crore
|Tk. 25.00 crore & above but less than Tk. 50.00 crore
|Tk. 50.00 crore & above but less than Tk. 100.00 crore
|Tk. 100 crore and above
*Interest rate is subject to change from time to time.
Required Information & Documents:
- Duly filled up Account Opening Form.
- NID / Birth Certificate / Valid Passport
- TIN (if any).
- Two copies of recent passport size Photographs of account holder duly attested by the Introducer.
- One copy of Passport Size Photograph of Nominee duly attested by the Account Holder.
For opening of SND accounts for joint stock companies, associations and clubs etc:
- Copy of Registration or Incorporation certificate (in case of company or registered organization)
- Copy of certificate of commencement (only for public limited company).
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (in case of limited company)
- Copy of Constitution and By-law (in case of association)
- Copy of minutes of board of directors / managing committee / governing body meeting for account management
- Certified copy of the names of directors / officials and their signatures